Date: 11/19/18 4:09 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [obol] continuing Long-taiiled Duck Jefferson County, Suttle Lake
Not reported yet today, but since the Long-tailed Duck along the
Columbia River is getting some press, I thought I would mention that
this one has been seen consistently since found by Wednesday Birders
last week. It has been mostly along the north side near the west end,
fairly close to the boat ranp area, but occas distant. The boat ramp is
a good place to stand to look for it. There is a trail around the lake
which could get one closer to the duck if it is along the north side.

Years ago on a CBC of Santiam Pass, my team of Marion Davidson, David
Schas and I could see one in the same location from the pull off along
Hwy 20 above the lake. So it is possible that one would not even have to
be out of the vehicle to see this one!

Good birding, Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!