Date: 11/19/18 1:29 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Coyote Valley (continuing Mountain Bluebirds)
Folks:

This morning, 11/19/18, I birded Coyote Valley.  Scanning to the
northwest from southwest Laguna Avenue, I eventually was able to see
three male MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRDS on the fence between the fallow field
northwest of Laguna and the field next to Bailey that is being tilled.
Among the hundreds of Canada Geese on the tilled field, I spotted two
'Ridgway's' CACKLING GEESE.  Towards the northeast end of Richmond
Avenue, I saw a FERRUGINOUS HAWK.  I saw two LOGGERHEAD SHRIKES during
my visit and about nine TRICOLORED BLACKBIRDS.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park