Date: 11/19/18 12:34 pm
From: DianaByrne <diana.byrne...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What's in a name - Oregon Birding Association at oregonbirding.org
In case anyone is wondering where the real Oregon Birding Association website is…
The official OBA website is at https://oregonbirding.org
Sender: <obol-bounce...>

Our website was updated last month with a new design, that adapts to mobile devices.
We added information to help people manage their preferences for reading OBOL.
It has links to the Oregon Bird Records Committee; and to past issues of Oregon Birds journal.
Plus, a marketplace where you may purchase an OBA hat, T-shirt, or drinking cup.
The CBC page has dates and contact information for CBCs all around Oregon.

Please check out our new site!
We welcome your feedback.

Diana Byrne & Caryn Stoess
<OBAwebmaster...>