Date: 11/19/18 12:26 pm
From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage...>
Subject: [obol] Re: What's in a name - Oregon Field Ornithologists at oregonbirds.org
Yikes!  I can't imagine what mentality it takes to spend your time
creating what appears to be a reasonably accurate webpage with names of
people etc etc for the sole purpose of hoping to trick a couple of
people into giving money???

I mean, with that much effort and talent, you could make some legitimate
money.........

Sorry for the off topic stuff.....

Oh and by the way, it's not Charadrius alexandrinus nivosus.......LOL......

Cheers
Dave Lauten

On 11/19/2018 11:55 AM, dawn v wrote:
> The domain is owned by a group in Afghanistan - it appears to be some
> type of Phishing attempt. The OBA board is aware of it, but it appears
> to be harmless, albeit misleading.
> dawn v
> Lincoln City/Nelscott
> *Sent:* Monday, November 19, 2018 at 11:52 AM
> *From:* "DJ Lauten and KACastelein" <deweysage...>
> *To:* <obol...>
> *Subject:* [obol] Re: What's in a name - Oregon Field Ornithologists
> at oregonbirds.org
> Not sure who made this webpage, but some of the info on it is a tad
> bit dated or somewhat misleading/wrong.   Not that I want to criticize
> the creators, I certainly appreciate the effort.......
>
> Cheers
> Dave lauten
>
> On 11/19/2018 11:06 AM, Russ Namitz wrote:
>
> I just came across this interesting and amusing (not on purpose)
> website using the above and aforementioned names and website.
> oregonbirds.org

Join us on Facebook!