Date: 11/18/18 5:06 pm
From: Barry McLaughlin <bsmclaugh...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Burrowing Owl near Swanton Pond
My wife and I made quick stop just after 10 am at the pond looking for the Burrowning Owl. It was sitting on the embankment on the side of the hill directly opposite the pullout on Swanton Road at the north end of the pond. Too far for anything other than an id photo.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50037640 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50037640>