Date: 11/18/18 2:55 pm
From: David Scott <dscott0313...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Cranes, Palmer Road Plympton 11/18
After enjoying the Evening Grosbeaks at North River Audubon this morning
(about 10 birds at around 8am), I went to look for the Sandhill Cranes on
Palmer Road (Rt 58), just north of Plympton. They were easy to find at
about 9am, feeding in the field in front of the pumpkins. After a few
minutes, they flew off into the far back left corner. I went to Burrage
Pond after that, and think I had them flying in to the main pond area, but
very distant looks and I couldn't relocate them there.

A single Pine Siskin at the feeders at Moose Hill later in the morning.

David Scott
Newton

Join us on Facebook!