Date: 11/18/18 1:32 pm
From: Daniel Larson <birdkansa...>
Subject: Baker Wetlands survey
Roger Boyd, Scott Kimball, Kylee Sharp, Cordy Wesonig, & Dan Larson
surveyed Baker Wetlands, Lawrence, Kansas on 11/18/2018. It was a very cold
morning. Mid-20's wind from NW 10-15, overcast. We had 56 species.

Previous years (mid Nov.)

2017 = 72

2016 = 70

2015 = 63

2014 = 46

2013 = 46

2012 = 38

2011 = 35

Snow Geese kept streaming over in different clusters of 'V' formations.
Usually around 3 to 4 hundred per cluster. We had 3080.

We still found a Lincoln Sparrow in the tree line west of the headquarters.

A couple of LeConte's were found in Riverside Meadows.

The complete count can be found at the link below.

Thanks

Dan Larson

Berryton Ks

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50029654