Date: 11/18/18 10:02 am
From: Susan Hedman <2winterwren...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Black-throated Gray Warbler 11/14
Feel very lucky to have seen this gem before a Sharpie made it into a meal.
After work, it is hard to get anywhere before dark now.
Phillip's Beach, Essex, Massachusetts, US
Nov 14, 2018 4:02 PM - 4:12 PM Protocol: Traveling0.25 mile(s)
Comments: Arrived to the site and found two birders looking at the
B-throated Gray Warbler. The bird was foraging along the edge of the
vegetation and seemed unconcerned by us. As the light was fading, the bird
flew further into the grassy dune and disappeared.
1 species

Black-throated Gray Warbler (Setophaga nigrescens) 1 Female bird found
in the past weekend.

--
Susan Hedman, Gloucester
"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." Frank Lloyd Wright

Join us on Facebook!