Date: 11/17/18 7:06 pm
From: Timothy Shelmerdine <tim.oregonpelagictours...>
Subject: [obol] December 8 pelagic
Greetings, all.
Oregon Pelagic Tours would like to thank all of you who went out with us so far in 2018. We saw some great birds, and we had decent ocean conditions the majority of trips. The fall Newport trips even tallied two albatross species every fall trip (Aug-Oct)!
We have one more pelagic on the schedule: a 7 hour trip out of Newport on Saturday, December 8.
We need a few more intrepid birders to make this trip a go.
Target birds are Laysan Albatross, Short-tailed Shearwater, Black-legged Kittiwake, and Ancient Murrelet. And although it is unlikely, we did have a Short-tailed Albatross on this trip last year.
If you are interested, please email me at
<tim.oregonpelagictours...>
Tim

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!