Date: 11/17/18 3:08 pm
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln City CBC needs YOU
The Lincoln City Christmas Bird Count is SUNDAY, DEC 16th! We are in need
of Sector and Team leaders as well as field counters. We have a wide
variety of habitat - forests and clear cuts of the coast range and
foothills, bays and estuaries, rivers, a large freshwater lake, farms
and meadows, and, of course, miles of sandy and rocky beach. If
you're interested, please email me! We set the teams ahead of time,
and meet for breakfast at SAMBO'S at 6:30am (or you can meet a up with
your team in the field). Our Countdown party can't be beat, with hot
chili (vegetarian and meat), homemade cornbread, and beverages, along
with fun prizes -- all provided by our Lincoln City Audubon chapter!
If you live in the count circle (see map), we could also use backyard
feeder counters if you're unable to participate in the field count.
Please plan to come over and help us count. If you need a place to
stay, we have folks with extra bedrooms to help with that as well.
dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN
OR QUIT: http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!