Date: 11/17/18 9:42 am
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Two White-Throated Sparrows in Garden
Hi birders,

Last weekend I wrote about finding a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW in the
garden after 12 years. Well, I might not have been accurate. There are
actually 2 WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS in the garden now. I tried to get a
picture with both birds in focus and looking towards me. No such luck,
but I did shoot a few images with at least both birds in the same frame.
Added them and others to the morning ebird report:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49992287

Pete Sole
Watching Sparrows in Soquel