Date: 11/17/18 5:45 am
From: Bob & Bonnie Buxton <bbxt...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] 4 Fox Sparrows in Merrimac
We were delighted to see four Fox Sparrows in the yard this morning!
There have been two for the past few days, but today we counted four in
view at the same time. If anyone would like to try and see them, they
are usually under the feeders or near the stream or under the pine tree,
all of which are on the left side of the house as you come up the
driveway ( which with this cold weather may be slippery, so please use
caution ).  We will be in and out today but we don't mind birders taking
a look.  We had a few Cedar Waxwings yesterday that stayed only
briefly.  We haven't seen the one Siskin lately, but are encouraged by
recent reports of Siskins and Tom's report of Redpolls at PI!!

Good birding to all,
Bonnie & Bob Buxton
8 Broad St.
Merrimac, MA