Date: 11/16/18 1:26 pm
From: Robert Jacobs <robertbjacobs...>
Subject: CAS field trip to Thomas Hill and Long Branch lakes itinerary.
Below is a narrative about our field trip tomorrow. We will have multiple
bathroom stops and stop at Love's Quick Stop near SR O and US 36 about 8
miles west of Macon.

Plan route for field trip.

We plan to leave Columbia from the Moser's parking lot on MO 763 and E
Brown School Road at 6:30 am. We will make a short stop at the Fast Lane
Moberly on US 24. Then drive to Huntsville and take MO C hwy north to CR
1190 (Randolph Co) This is just north of F hwy on the SE side of THR. You
can meet us at MO C and CR 1190 or just go to the Parking Lot at the end of
CR 1190 (Parking Lot I). We also will go to Parking Lot D on CR 1191, then
back out 1190 and head n on MO C to College Mound and then west on T to the
Campground and Glider Ave. Then we will cross over the Lake on the causeway
and turn north on Golden Ave to Gaslight and the Stinking Creek access to
THR. Then return on Golden Ave to MO T and head west to Kaseyville. We will
bird along the way. Then north on MO 3 to US 36, then east to Bevier exit
and take MO O hwy to Love's Quick Stop for lunch around 11:00 am. Then back
on MO O to Hicklory Street and head east to Ironwood Ave and go north to
the LBL Visitor Center Road. We will go to the Marina, then the peninsula
trail, then the dam parking lot on the east. Then possibly a quick stop at
Macon Lake Dam if there is time and then on to Haymaker's Quickstop at 2:30
pm on US 63 just south of US 36 intersections. Then we head south to
Columbia.

Brad Jacobs

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html