Date: 11/16/18 8:07 am
From: James Maughn <jamaughn...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] SWAMP sparrow
Hi all,

There were two SWAMP SPARROWS at the Swanton Berry Farm pond yesterday, one
at either end of the pond. I also saw a couple of SORA, lots of CROWNED
SPARROWS, YR WARBLERS, and a pretty good assortment of ducks (RING-NECKED,
RUDDY, BUFFLEHEAD, AM WIGEON, MALLARD) and COOTS. I didn't see the Merlin,
Ferruginous Hawk, or Clay-colored sparrow, but smoke and humanity were
getting me down, so it wasn't a long visit.

A coyote ran between the cows across the hill behind the pond.

Fuzzy photos of the swamp sparrows here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jmaughn/

Jim