Date: 11/15/18 10:34 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Willliamson's Sapsuckers in Canon City
Since I posted about them several days ago I have found a second male
Williamson's Sapsucker. The female continues. I have seen the male
sapsuckers in different locations on different days which is consistent
with experience in past years--these birds move around Canon City from one
location to another. I did get several very good pics of one of the males
and have uploaded them to my Birds and Nature blog.
<https://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/2018/11/handsome-williamsons-sapsucker.html>

Of note, I saw a Greater Roadrunner on Tunnel Drive Road several days ago.
While it has been some years since I have found one in this area it is
always worth keeping a watch for one of these when traveling on Tunnel
Drive Road.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com