Date: 11/15/18 8:44 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] New Chicago, Pond A16, and breached A17
Folks:

This morning, 11/15/18, I walked a CCW route around Pond A16 and also
checked the marsh.  The pond at State and Spreckles had at least two
male BLUE-WINGED TEAL and I counted four SNOWY PLOVER at the south
edge.  A few hours later in Artesian Slough I saw six male and two
female BLUE-WINGED TEAL.  COMMON GOLDENEYES are coming in with at least
31 in A16, but only two in male plumage.  One female had an all yellow
bill as is sometimes seen in Common Goldeneyes.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park