Date: 11/15/18 1:08 pm
Subject: Re: Cullowhee martin
Jeremy:

Thanks for uploading the 4 photos onto the CBC Photo Gallery. Can you or
Kent rotate the 3rd photo 180 degrees? That one, and I think #2 and maybe
#4, were uploaded upside down -- at least the ruler is upside down. But,
I'm getting dizzy trying to see the underside of the bird (#3) in normal
view -- head at the top of the photo and tail at the bottom.

Thanks.

Harry LeGrand

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:50 PM Jeremy Hyman <jhyman...> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> The wing chord of the bird is 135mm. Let me know if anyone wants to know
> any other measurements or see other photos. I think it will be a few days
> before someone from the museum picks it up.
>
> -Jeremy

Join us on Facebook!