Date: 11/14/18 2:31 pm
Subject: Red breasted nuthatch and juncos
I am a half hour north of Charlotte nc. Yesterday saw my first 2 juncos in the yard, and today my first red breasted nuthatch. My feeders have been loaded with the usual goldfinches, tufted titmouse, carolina wrens and chickadees, my regular one eyed brown thrasher, red bellied woodpecker, house finches, eastern mockingbird, and a half dozen bluebirds Had lone female purple finch as well today. No appearance yet of the large flock of pine siskens that empty my feeders daily all winter but expect them anytime now! A male kestrel walked around under one of the feeders today, but appeared to be poking around for insects in the leaves..- Cindy Pirson

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!