Date: 11/14/18 1:07 pm
From: James P Smith <keenbirder...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Gill - Pine Grosbeaks
Greetings birders,

Two Pine Grosbeaks on North Cross Road, Gill at 06:53 hours this morning. I
first heard them calling from a yard (house #53) where I think they might
have roosted but they then departed, still calling, towards the NW. No pics
unfortunately as I wasn't birding as the time, but just a general heads-up
as there might be more on the way. Evening Grosbeaks continue to show
almost daily in northern Franklin County, mostly single birds flying over.

Water birding in the greater Turner's Falls area has been very slow of late
with remarkably few geese over the last ten days but a female Surf Scoter
has lingered in Barton Cove, Gill from the 6th - 14th.

Good birding,

James
http://pioneerbirding.blogspot.com/

Join us on Facebook!