Date: 11/13/18 8:08 pm
From: Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Sparrow ID help
Tim,

That is a Song Sparrow. It does appear rather pale and streaked on the
back, likely indicating a different subspecies than you currently expect.

Speaking of which, who out here has cracked the Song Sparrow code by the
way and can give a break down of the myriad regional subspecies? I’d love
to hear from that person if he/she exists.

Good Birding,
-Nick Mrvelj (Portland)

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 8:00 PM Tim <timberwolf69...> wrote:

> Saw this little guy in North Bend when I was checking out some ducks and a
> nice group of Greater Yellowlegs. I'll hold off on my guess after looking
> at ID sites.
>
> Tim Gannon
> Reedsport

Join us on Facebook!