Date: 11/13/18 3:33 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto warblers
Bill et al.

As a coastsider, I can attest to the fact that Myrtle Warblers are more
common on the coast than elsewhere that I have seen in the Bay Area.
Similarly, I have found that Myrtles are way more likely when you are in
good moist riparian habitat. But in other spots that are more open or dry,
like my backyard, Audubon's is the expected and Myrtle are quite rare.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>

www.alvarosadventures.com