Date: 11/13/18 10:45 am
From: Phil Brown <pdpbrown...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Swanton pond
I returned to Swanton Pond this morning, and was quickly rewarded with a
view of the continuing BURROWING OWL standing on the earth bank on the
hillside to the NE. The continuing SWAMP SPARROW was also found under the
pump house. I wandered around on the berm for a bit looking at the ducks (a
BUFFLEHEAD pair was an addition to the flock from Sunday). As I left I was
surprised to find a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW on the NW corner of the berm.

Phil Brown