Date: 11/13/18 12:51 am
From: Carol Pecot <carol.pecot...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: pumpkin party
Hi Arnie and Reed (don't know Reed's email, so can you pass it on?)

Thanks for coming to dinner tonight, we enjoyed spending time with you and
getting to know each other a bit more. Dan and I are impressed with you
just jumping into the move to Santa Cruz!

In case you are interested in receiving email notifications of cool birds,
the email is <mbbirds...> If you decide to try and there is a
problem getting through, let me know - I may need to get you contact info
in another way. I would guess that if you go to the SC bird club website,
it might have another way to access it.

We are looking forward to another dinner together!
Carol and Dan