Date: 11/12/18 2:00 pm
From: Blake Matheson <gypaetusbarbatus1...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Special Audubon Exhibit and Presentation Tomorrow Night 11/13
Greetings Birders

A reminder that at Monterey Audubon's monthly presentation tomorrow night,
we welcome David Tomb, birder, and artist renowned for his compelling works
across multiple mediums. For more information see below. Doors open at the
PG Museum of Natural History at 7:00. Talk begins at 7:30.

https://www.montereyaudubon.org/calendar-of-events/

Good birding!

*Blake T. Matheson*
Monterey Peninsula
http://www.birdsandbeasts.org
* "If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too... If you
only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both." E.O.
Wilson. *