Date: 11/11/18 1:56 pm
From: Lois Goldfrank <loisg...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Lesser Scaup
Thanks to Phil’s post after the trip we missed this morning, we drove up to Baldwin Creek just now and found the Lesser Scaup still in the pond. Many of the birds mentioned earlier in the day were no longer there, but the Common Goldeneye was still present as well although it seemed very lethargic, possibly unwell, and 4 Northern Shovelers. No Hooded Merganser. We only had time for the pond, not to look out from shore.

Lois Goldfrank, Sharon Hull