Date: 11/11/18 1:17 pm
From: Brian Schnack <theschnack...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Black and white warbler - Bethany Curve
Folks

After a fun trip to Swanton, Nico and I went to Bethany Curve. As of 1245 the black and white warbler was there flitting through the sycamores and another bare tree to the left of the ‘creek’ on the block north of Alta.

Cooperating pretty well spending time in each tree near the fence lines.

I should’ve emailed immediately but happy spotting regardless.

Brian

Sent from phone. Go Hawkeyes. Beat Navy.