Date: 11/10/18 12:19 pm
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Minooka Park birds
Hi all,

I spent a couple of hours around the Minooka Park area of Wilson Lake this morning. Pretty blustery,cold with some snow still on the ground, but lots of birds around. Several hundred Common Goldeneye made it have a wintery feel and lots of other waterfowl. Over 50 Mountain Bluebirds, a couple of Rusty Blackbirds and a Pacific Loon were probably the best birds. I had ten Common Loons, several Pied-billed Grebes, eighteen Bonaparte's gulls and lots of waterfowl.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49825023

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49827187

Mike Rader
Wilson, KS