Date: 11/10/18 8:25 am
From: John Row <johmarrow...>
Subject: Looking Like a Nuthatch Winter
Hi All,

On November 2, we had a First of Season (FOS) brown creeper which is a rare species for our yard. While not expecting anymore surprises, a FOS red-breasted nuthatch showed up during lunch at our bird bath. For seven straight days since we have had one or two of the nuthatches per day. A male and a female, and one individual, based on the plumage, may be a juvenile or bird in molt have been seen.

Good Feeder Watching,

John and Diane Row

Manhattan, KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html