Date: 11/9/18 8:55 am
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Boreal Chickadee at Pack Monadnock
Greetings, Hillary Siener and I just heard and saw a Boreal Chickadee at
the Pack Monadnock Raptor Observatory platform.

The bird was first heard and we discussed its possibility before we played
a recording and the bird came in to investigate. I did not have my camera
today, although if I did I might have missed its ID. I tried recording its
vocalizing and may have it distant, but will need to check later.

The bird was WELL seen, albeit briefly by two observers. It was last seen
flying west past and behind the platform.

A full report to come later today on eBird.

Chad Witko
--
Chad Witko
www.chat-happens.com

"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me
aware of the world in which we live."
Roger Tory Peterson