Date: 11/8/18 3:40 pm
From: Christopher Hayward <p_t_nymph...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Swamp Sparrows, Pilarcitos Creek Mouth 11/8/18
Hi All,
At Pilarcitos Creek Mouth today I found 2 Swamp Sparrows, they were seen where the creek first enters the beach area. This is a location where Malia and I have seen this species in the past. Also at this location I flushed a Wilson's Snipe while trying to photograph the sparrows. A liitle farther down stream on the mud flats there was a nice group of 6 American Pipits.
Did eventually manage to get a few photos of the very skulky Swamp Sparrows which I have on my ebird checklist link below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49764385

Chris Hayward
Half Moon Bay