Date: 11/8/18 12:47 pm
From: Ken Hare <kmhare46...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Some unusual birds may be in store for Alabama
I saw some early Pine Siskins at my feeder today, and I’ve seen multiple Red-breasted Nuthatches at several spots in Central Alabama and at Dauphin Island and Fort Morgan. The Cornell Lab of Ornithology has an interesting article on why and what else may be coming farther south this year than normal. Check it out at allaboutbirds.org.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

Ornithological Society (AOS) and is provided
as a service to the birding community. AOS
does not endorse the views or opinions expressed
by the members of this discussion group. Nor
does AOS support or endorse the advertising
provided by the Yahoo Groups list service.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)