Date: 11/8/18 10:40 am
From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Mtn Bluebird
Around 9:45, a female type Mountain Bluebird flew by the crew on Battery
Godfrey. I picked the bird up by its call, which differed slightly from
Western, and watched as it flew along the bluff northeastward, close, at
eye level, and in perfect light. Several others also got looks, but I'll
let them post as they wish. Light blue wings and tail with gray body
dorsally, gray and white ventrally. I didn't have time to focus on the
wingtips, but the attenuated tail/rump was clear compared to Western.

Brian Fitch

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!