Date: 11/8/18 9:56 am
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Re: 55th Tillamook Bay CBC
Pretty amazing. I'm curious how old the other Oregon CBCs are
dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 at 9:05 AM
From: "Owen Schmidt" <oschmidt...>
To: "Dawn Villaescusa" <d_villa...>
Cc: "James Billstine" <billstinj...>
Subject: Re: 55th Tillamook Bay CBC …….. 55th, same by my count!
<oschmidt...>, November 8, 2018 On Nov 8, 2018, at 8:57 AM,
dawn v <d_villa...> wrote:

If I'm counting correctly, this will be the 55th Tillamook Bay
CBC, right? dawn v
Lincoln City/Nelscott Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 at 10:25
PM
From: "Owen Schmidt" <oschmidt...>
To: OBOL <obol...>
Cc: "James Billstine" <billstinj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tillamook Bay CBC ........ the Tillamook Bay
CBC was established by Joe Strauch, who compiled the first Count
in January 1965. For reasons now lost to time, Bill Thackaberry
took the Count from there and compiled the second ORTB in December
1965. He compiled through December 1985 — 21 years. I started in
1986 and complied 32 years, through 2017. Except for the first
year ORTB has always been run on the first Saturday of the Count
Period ……. the tradition continues! <oschmidt...>,
November 7, 2018

POST: Send your post to <obol...> JOIN OR QUIT:
http://www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives:
www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!