Date: 11/8/18 9:14 am
Subject: Re: FW: Watauga County egret
As an added complication,
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.hbw.com_species_intermediate-2Degret-2Dardea-2Dintermedia&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=J7BQsAGwtiuG-gW-XPngF_htCCN5o04KFpEdFjZY3B8&s=NlKgTazXYph963puTRSPsbQ7m3vi9gZwbne31T1wyAc&e= separates
the Asian, African, and Australian "Intermediate" Egrets into different
species, chiefly differing in breeding colors.

--
Dr. David Campbell
Associate Professor, Geology

Join us on Facebook!