Date: 11/8/18 8:35 am
From: Eric Hynes <erichynes28...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [wsbn] ID thoughts on Sandpiper & Dowitchers
Hi Betty:

It would be greatly appreciated if you could simply share the link to the
eBird checklist you submitted. It is a much easier way for all to review
your images that way to share our opinions on your sandpiper and dowitchers..

I do not think I am alone in that trying to open attachments with Yahoo
groups emails is problematic.

Thanks for your consideration,
Eric
Eric Hynes
Telluride, CO
---------------------
Field Guides Birding Tours
www.fieldguides.com
http://fieldguides.com/guides/eric-hynes

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 8:50 PM B Fenton <photographer.birder...>
[wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...> wrote:

> [Attachment(s) <#m_-6885585163993185020_TopText> from B Fenton included
> below]
>

> Finally reviewing photos of the sandpiper and dowitchers.
>
> I’m now believing what I thought was a Semipalmated Sandpiper is actually
> a Least Sandpiper. May I have your thoughts? Photo attached.
>
> The dowitchers are long-bilked, I believe. Thoughts?
>

> 📷 Betty

Join us on Facebook!