Date: 11/8/18 7:37 am
From: Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Pine Siskins
A small flock of Pine Siskins flew over my house a little earlier this
morning, and a little afterward while walking by one of the windows I
thought I saw one at one of my feeders mixed in with House Finches. When I
stopped in my tracks and leaned back to look again, the bird had already
taken off.

For whatever reason, this species is one of several that on average, tends
to show up at my house early before the rest of the county.