Date: 11/8/18 6:55 am
From: 'Scott Cronenweth' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Arctic invaders in Industry!
Greetings, birding friends! Mega-psyched to report that Tashi and I spotted our first redpoll flock of the season here in the western mountains. A cheery little band of about 60 birds checking out a stand of gray birch just up the road from my house. It was barely light and I had no binos so couldn’t sort through them for Hoarys or siskins. Can’t wait til those little cheepers discover my thistle-seed feeder... :-D

Go go mighty redpolls!

Peace & good birding,
Scott Cronenweth
Industry, ME (“The Winter Finch Capital of Southern Franklin County”)
<scottcronenweth...> <mailto:<scottcronenweth...>