Date: 11/7/18 10:26 pm
From: Owen Schmidt <oschmidt...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tillamook Bay CBC

........ the Tillamook Bay CBC was established by Joe Strauch, who compiled the first Count in January 1965. For reasons now lost to time, Bill Thackaberry took the Count from there and compiled the second ORTB in December 1965. He compiled through December 1985 — 21 years. I started in 1986 and complied 32 years, through 2017. Except for the first year ORTB has always been run on the first Saturday of the Count Period ……. the tradition continues!

<oschmidt...>
Wednesday, November 7, 2018

He participated in every ORTB since then, with the exception of the past 2.