Date: 11/7/18 5:52 pm
From: Marykaye Weinmann <marykayew...>
Subject: [birders] Re: Chickadees
I live in the middle of 65 acres of forest on a bend of a river in the UP.
My nearest neighbors are 1/2 mile away North and 4 miles to the south, so
not suburbia. I must have a hundred Chickadees as well as other lovely
little birds like Red-breasted Nuthatches, White-breasted Nuthatches,
Goldfinches, Purple finches, later will arrive Redpolls, Tree sparrows,
White-throated Sparrows, White Crowned Sparrows, and Juncos among other
little birds pass thru but there are far more Chickadees. I am wondering
what behaviors/factors contribute to their success.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<b055bfb9-7fa0-4510-ab82-514ba08d810b...>