Date: 11/7/18 5:05 pm
From: Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Surf Scoter
On our way back from viewing the Whooping Crane in Monroe County, LaDonna and I found a Surf Scoter at Harry Sauls Minnow Farms in DeValls Bluff. The scoter was in a pond along and easily viewable with a scope from Butch Road. This road is public and runs east/west along the south edge of the minnow farm. DO NOT under any circumstances trespass on this property.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49746230

We also noted 25 American Avocets and 5 Dunlin in a drained pond along HWY 70 at Anderson's Minnow Farms in Lonoke. At the junction of HWY 70 and HWY 15, we observed two late Scissor-tailed Flycatchers.

Kenny NicholsCabot, AR

Join us on Facebook!