Date: 11/7/18 5:02 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Curry Magpie 11/07/2018
Frank, bet you did see a magpie because I saw one on the same day as you
fly over the Rogue Valley from north of Ashland to roughly the Talent
area... same bird? My only other BBMA for the year in Jackson County was
when I took a load to the dump (about a mile from my house) and there was
one checking out a dumpster.
Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 4:49 PM frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
wrote:

> Tim and everyone,
> Last Thursday morning I was driving highway 238 and was a mile west of
> Ruch (so still in Jackson County) I saw a bird fly across the road that I
> swore was a magpie. It was backlit and I was driving 50 mph and had a
> couple of vehicles on my tail. I thought ,nah, can't be but it really
> bugged me. Now I think maybe I wasn't tripping.
>
> good birding,
> frank in jackson county

Join us on Facebook!