Date: 11/7/18 1:34 pm
From: Pam Hunt <biodiva...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Black-throated Green Warbler in Concord

Three days after the Concord November Challenge, Unity Dienes and I found a Black-throated Green Warbler foraging in the woods behind the Unitarian Church on Pleasant Street in Concord. We were just sitting there minding our own business when she saw the bird flitting about on the ground among the trees. She pulled her bins from her purse and exclaimed "I think it's some kind of warbler!" I took a look, confirmed the ID and then the bird went behind a tree. When we walked closer to try finding it there was no sign.

And thus the amazing fall of 2018 continues.

Pam Hunt
Penacook, NH