Date: 11/7/18 12:33 pm
From: Alan Roedell <alanroedell...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Eric K., Binocular Advice
I have to throw in my 2 cents. My wife and I both have Zeiss and love
them. We researched the major brands online, traded with other birders in
the field and then spent a few hours trying out the very complete array at
Seattle Audubon Nature shop in NE Seattle. The people are knowledgeable and
helpful and urge you to take them outside to focus on objects near and
far. We ended up with Zeiss, but many others are close in acuity. And the
profits go to preserve wildlife, especially birds.
Just sayin', Alan Roedell, Seattle