Date: 11/7/18 12:17 pm
From: Bob Harden <flutterbybob...>
Subject: Re: Whooping Crane
Kelly The bird in in Monroe Co just south of Roe. At the intersection of Hwy 33 and 366. There is a rice field on the NEcorner. The bird is easily visible from the road. When I got there he was very close to the road and meandered away but is still easily seen. I always use Ebird and click on the map It took me right there

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 7, 2018, at 1:57 PM, Kelly Chitwood <kellyannchitwood...> wrote:
>
> So inquiring minds want to know... where?
>
> Kelly Chitwood
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 7, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Bob Harden <flutterbybob...> wrote:
>>
>> Adult Whooping Crane is still in the same area in Monroe Co as of 11:45 am
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!