Date: 11/7/18 11:02 am
From: Eric Arnold <eba...>
Subject: Photo Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
I've had several visits during the past week, with gradually increasing
frequency in the past couple of days, so far by a single individual,
probably a female, which has cooperated by sitting for some pictures, of
which this is one of the best:

[image: IMG_6795cr.jpg]

The location was in the vicinity of the Broadway bridge and Argo Park in
Ann Arbor. For size comparison, the feeder arm on which it is perched is
approximately 1/2" in diameter. Picture taken 11/6/18. Shelled peanuts
are the preferrred food, but I did see one stop at a feeder with
black-oil-sunflower seed.

Eric Arnold
Ann Arbor

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org