Date: 11/7/18 10:29 am
From: Steve Loitz <steveloitz...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Eric K., Binocular Advice
We have those 8x28 Vipers. Crisp optics, good handling and tough bins for a
good price but wow the FOV is narrow.

I agree re marshaling one's assets re optics, travel and other things. The
cost/return curve flattens out big time above Terra ED/Monarch 5 class. I
love my FLs (demos, bought 'em 6 years ago for $1500), but I would do just
fine with my wife's Monarch 5s.

--
Steve Loitz
Ellensburg, WA