Date: 11/7/18 9:15 am
From: Noah Strycker <noah.strycker...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Latest from OBRC
Hi Lars,

If you missed my OBOL report in August, the record is easy to find on
eBird. Here is my checklist with photos of both vireos at Page Springs
Campground:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S47958869

...And here's how to quickly find it, for those new to eBird:

-Go to eBird.org
-Click on Explore
-Click on Species Maps
-Type "Plumbeous Vireo" into the Species field and choose it from the
drop-down menu
-Type "Harney County, Oregon" or "Page Springs Campground" into the
Location field and choose it from the drop-down menu
-Click "Show Points Sooner" on the right side of the screen

You will see a map with every report of Plumbeous Vireo in the area. Click
the pin on Page Springs Campground, and a box pops up with my checklist
(along with a dozen other reports of Plumbeous Vireos from that location
this summer). Choose any checklist to see the full details.

Want to filter by date? Try selecting "Current Year" from the Date field,
or enter a custom range (for instance, August 2018). Zoom in and out,
switch satellite/map views, filter by photos... you can do this for any
species of bird, anywhere in the world.

Good birding,
Noah

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 5:56 AM Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
wrote:

> This is the first I've heard of Noah finding "a pair" of Plumbeous Vireos
> at Page Springs this August.

Join us on Facebook!