Date: 11/6/18 1:58 pm
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Snow buntings lake glenview cook co
Finally after 8 years, I see them, and the way I like it, finding them on my own, accidentally.

I almost walked right past them, they were feeding at the edge of the path and I wasn't looking and luckily I saw them. They didn't stay too long as a red-tailed hawk came into view and they alerted and flew up and into a meadow. I don't know if they'll be there later or not.

Otherwise no Shrike seen today here or at air station Prairie. Lots of geese and Mallards at air station Prairie.

Coots one horned grebe and tons of geese all Canada course at Lake Glenview. Also some juncos, one American tree sparrow, one Goldfinch. And a ruby crowned kinglet.

Suzanne Coleman

Oh and it's pretty darn cold. Lots of wind.

Cook co.

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional