Date: 11/6/18 1:46 pm
From: Alice Elliott <alelliot...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red Breasted Nuthatch
We're getting some here in Washtenaw too. Washtenaw Safe Passage
<https://www.facebook.com/washtenawsafepassage/> has picked up several dead
ones this year-- the first time we've ever found them during our surveys.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAErMB8XQAhO8qb%<2BQAf7VpGfjZKsGNL_ymHCutriRWd-cSqjuKQ...>