Date: 11/6/18 9:41 am
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Interesting Eagle sighting from Harney County
There seems to be some disagreement and/or uncertainty about the sex and
age of this eagle despite the excellent photo ducumentation. I was going
to suggest it could be an immature male but as my wife pointed out, that
would be a redundancy. Ouch!

David Vick
Terrebonne

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 8:58 AM DJ Lauten and KACastelein <
<deweysage...> wrote:

> One time we were buzzed by two of these birds in the Alvord Desert east of
> the Steens. Had our backs turned, and they must have seen us from miles
> away. They buzzed right over our heads and shot east into the valley
> before you could catch your breath. It was a tad nerve wracking.
>
> Cheers
> Dave Lauten
>

> On 11/5/2018 5:24 PM, Rick Vetter wrote:
>
> I love it. Glad to see someone reads my reports !
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Rick Vetter <cotingas...> Phone 5415892230.
>

> “Even the worst handwritten notes are better than the best
> memory or technology”
> Sergej Postupalsky, eagle researcher
>
> On Nov 5, 2018, at 8:56 AM, Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>
> I think these roost at Mountain Home and forage west as far as Harney Co.
>

> Alan Contreras
> <acontrer56...>
> Eugene, Oregon
>
> www.alanlcontreras.com
>

> On Nov 5, 2018, at 8:40 AM, Janet and Phil Lamberson <
> <pjlamberson...> wrote:
>
> https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49666763

Join us on Facebook!